- That our 3 daughters and their families will be at peace with us moving away.
- For our health and safety
- For the people of Roatan, that their hearts would be open to God’s love
- That we will find people that would like to partner with us through financial support.
- Projector for inviting kids over for a movie night as a way to get connected.
-Portable keyboard, speaker and stand, and Cajon drum box to use for worship in areas without electricity.
-Large cooler for transporting food to communities.
-BSSM 1st year curriculum for home bible study.
-Boat to get supplies and people around the island.
-Utility trailer for transporting supplies around the island.
One Time Donations – these donations are critical as we prepare for our permanent move to Roatan, Honduras. Some of the areas the funds will be utilized is paying the fees required to get our residency, cost of shipping our personal items to Roatan, transportation cost of getting to Roatan, deposits and other fees required once we get there and to establish an emergency fund for unforeseen events. CLICK HERE to give a one time donation!
Monthly Donations – these are the life blood of any full-time missionary. All of our daily provisions are supplied by the monthly donations that come from our financial partners. This support is what will give us the peace of mind that our expenses are being met, so that we can focus on ministering to the people of Roatan and walking out what God has laid on our heart. CLICK HERE to setup a montly donation now!